If your sweetheart is one-of-a-kind, it’s only fitting to treat them to an unexpected twist on tradition that says I heart you with a handmade touch. The chic boxed arrangements of Agnès B. florist in Hong Kong inspired this V-Day DIY that’s the perfect way to show your love is in bloom. Life may be like a box of chocolates, but this unique gesture is one that will melt their heart, not in their hand.To create: Trace the heart box onto the floral foam using a sharpie, then cut out the shape using a knife. Use the plastic flower sleeve to line the bottom of the box. Insert the heart-shaped floral foam into the box. Use shears to trim the stems of the roses (P.S.- we used three different sizes and colors of roses for variety). Gently spritz the foam with water. Place the stem of each rose into the floral foam, beginning at the edge of the box working your way around to the center. Finish it off by tying a bow onto the top of the box, then give your valentine a gift they won’t forget.
Why has Tumblr taught me more about basic living than all of my previous schooling experiences combined
Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
- 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
- 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
- 1-2 Razors
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
- Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
- Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
- Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
- Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.
i just did this and after about 2 or so months of not shaving this is the most incredible thing i have ever done its like my legs arent even legs they’re some sort of ancient fabric made only for powerful pharoahs
i highly suggest this even if you don’t shave use it on your feet or shave your pits or your pubes with it because you will feel like a fucking deity
HOLY SHIT I JUST USED THIS AND???? I FEEL LIKE MY LEGS ARE MADE OF ANGEL WINGS
THIS IS THE BEST THING IF YOU DON’T USE IT YOU’RE CRAZY
I just tried this and it feels so good I want to cry
I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS POST FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS THANK YOU TUMBLR
THIS FUCKING RECIPE IS A WONDERFUL THING. USE IT WHEREVER YOU SHAVE.
FACE? LEGS? IDK JUST SMUSH IT AGAINST YOUR SKIN AND REJOICE
so I just tried this and
what?! ok no do not put this on your pubes or anywhere close to your vagina unless you want one hell of a yeast infection
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
How to make Rainbow Roses
STEP 1: Cut a perfect white rose from your garden with 8-9inches stem or buy such.
STEP2: You need to have water soluble colors. Choose four colors. Colors should be much different from each other with high contrast value. Do not choose both blue and indigo but replace one with violet. In the same way do not choose both orange and red. I shall suggest these combinations: RED-BLUE-GREEN-YELLOW, VIOLET-RED-BLUE-YELLOW or YELLOW-PURPLE-GREY-BLUE.
STEP3: Collect four cups or glasses filled with water. Add color to the water and steer well. Add drops of color until the water becomes totally opaque. Four cups will contain four different color solutions.
STEP4: Split the end part of the severed stem. Use a knife or sharp blade to cut lengthwise up to 6 inches.
STEP5: The four ends of the split stem is now should be dipped into four color cups. It should stand erect. Otherwise give support to it.
STEP6: Wait for 24 hours and see the magic. Look at the transformation of your simple white rose! Now take it out. After that bind the split ends using adhesive tapes.
DIY Fake Eyelashes Wall Art Tutorial from Make My Lemonade here. Her piece is labeled, “Today I feel” and then descriptions for each pair of eyelashes. I used Chrome to translate from French to English.